Integrating Storakle with your Shopify store is very easy.
2. Once you have logged in your account you will have to visit the Store & App Connections page.
3. Then, you will have to click on the Shopify icon in the Store Providers grid to begin the integration process.
4. A popup will appear, asking for your store URL. Enter your Shopify store URL (e.g. store.myshopify.com) and click next.
5. Next, you will be asked for the default payment complete status of your orders and default store timezone. The default payment complete status is the payment status for which the order is considered complete. The default timezone setting represents the default timezone in your store. It is used when displaying and calculating store specific data.
6. Clicking on the Add Store button will show another popup that will ask you to log in your store. If you have already been authorized this step will be skipped.
7. If your authorization was successful, a box with the checkout page script will appear. The checkout page script needs to be added to your store checkout settings in order for Storakle to be able to track your customer's checkouts and orders.
To add the script to your checkout settings you will need to:
- Go to the administration of your Shopify store.
- Select the Settings menu and go to the Checkout settings.
- Scroll to the Order processing settings and add the script to the Additional scripts settings.
8. When your Shopify store is successfully connected to Storakle, a job that will import all needed data from your store will start. It may take several minutes to complete, so please be patient. Once this job has finished, you will have access to all the functionalities that Storakle has to offer.
Note: You can get the checkout script from the Checkout Script page if you have closed the popup before copying the script. You can go to the Checkout Script page by clicking on the settings button in the top menu and then choosing Checkout script.